Browse these top-rated Automotive photographers from Montreal, QC.
Canon EOS-1D Mark III, Canon r6
Steve Walsh is an experienced Montreal based photographer with an extensive range of photographic talents.
From landscape to journalism, wedding to commercial and almost everything in between, Steve's wide-ranging photographic abilities mirror his passion for the craft.
A born and bred Montrealer, Steve studied photography at Dawson College on a last minute whim to devote his life to something he loved. Upon graduation in 2008, Steve began fine tuning his skill-set over the years with the aim of mastering every aspect of photography.
When Steve isn't photographing the city from 600 feet above or shooting it from a hundred feet below in the metro, he's always looking for new and exciting projects. Whether it's traveling and documenting his native province, or helping in the launch of a new restaurant, Steve welcomes each and every project with a breath of fresh air and optimism, ensuring the best possible performance for every single adventure.
Nathan Taylor has been taking photos and making videos since he was a teenager. With a keen interest in filmmaking he is drawn to making images (both moving and stills) that tell a story, whether staged with professional lighting, wardrobe, etc. or on the run as a down & dirty documentary. Nathan as a wide breadth of experience from working as crew on feature films, light painting subjects in 360degrees, to making mouth watering images of tikka masala or cozy rental apartments. Through workshops, classes, online tutorials, mentors and lots of experimentation Nathan has a deep well of knowledge to draw on for a project. Combine all of this with a hard working, can-do attitude and passion and you have someone who will do whatever it takes to make your project come off right.
Being both a photographer and an art director, Clement Kanj works with state-of-the-art design and photography software, and has a sharp eye for details and sketches, and is passionate for colors and setting the appropriate eye-catching scenery. Throughout his career, he has acquired various skills, namely time and team management, precision and meeting the clients' expectations and needs.
He is a Master's Degree graduate in Graphic Design and Photography and worked with renowned photographers and international organizations.
Photography has always been part of my life. My first camera as a kid was a Kodak Tele-ektra and then a Pentax. I used to love messing around in the Darkroom developing my images, After many years of directing and filming documentaries and music videos I went travelling to Asia and spent 7 months photographing Vietnam, Thailand and Myanmar. After that travel experience, I decided to concentrate fully on photography.
2018 – Present
Freelance Photojournalist, Montreal, Canada
• Company NameLa Fondation Les Jeux D'Espoir/The Games for Hope Foundation
• I was a member of the photography team of The Games for Hope Foundation for one of their events on June 15th, 2019. The Games for Hope Foundation was created to raise funds and awareness for children’s charities using a dynamic event. They have sporting events like soccer, ice hockey, ball hockey, basketball and volleyball.
• 2013 – 2018
• Photojournalist, Fars News agency, Tehran, Iran
• Taken photos of various local, national and international events.
• Attended professional workshops on photography and editing.
• Traveled to other countries for photography missions, namely Austria for E3+3 negotiations.
• Taken photo of the year (2017) for the photo from terrorist attack to parliament.
• The photo from terrorist attack to parliament was chosen the photo of the day in various journals (The Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and etc.)
• Sport picture of the day for The Guardian in 2015, “before joy turns to pain”.
2010 – 2013
Photojournalist, Mehr News Agency, Tehran, Iran
• Taken photos of various local and national happenings.