Skandia S. avatar

Skandia S.

star
star
star
star
star
Average rating of 5.0 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.

Hello, I’m Skandia. I’m a photographer based in Los Angeles with brand savvy. I create smart relevant content. It’s nice to meet you.


Portrait

Family

Product

Wedding

Food

More about Skandia S....

What do you love about your job?

I love capturing that perfect moment. Whether it’s the perfect light or a moment of honesty and love, I’m in it it for the beauty and the magic of that one fleeting moment.

What types of shoots have you done and how did you make them special?

You name it. From events to family, product to portraiture, I’ve done it all. The subject brings 90% to the shoot, the other 10% is lighting, composition and technical skill, but you can’t make up for that 90% no matter how hard you try. I just show up and try to capture the beauty and honesty of what’s being offered to me by the subject.

Awards, honors, and recognitions received

The Instagram account I created content for was named one of “The 18 Instagram accounts to follow if you love food.”

A fun fact about this photographer

I was a barista for 10 years. I can still pour latte art. In fact it was working for a coffee company that I discovered photography. For years I was known as a coffee photographer.

snappr logo